Saturday, April 14, 2012

Funny Things are Everywhere!

Myles after making his own PB & J:  "Whew!  It sure is a good thing that I know how to make peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches because you know when I'm grown up and my wife is at the store or something my kids will probably want a snack.  So it's good that I know how to make one thing at least!"

Sophy comes in with a frustrated look on her face and arms folded over her chest:  "Myles mean!  Kyra mean!  It's rough day!"  Then pauses a second..."I need some beans!"(meaning jelly beans:))

Working on math, Myles is supposed to write a 9 in answer to a problem.  "What is that?"  Mommy says.  "That doesn't look like a 9!"  Myles answers, "It's a cursive 9?!?"

I sometimes call Myles a "stud muffin."  Sophy has caught on to this and now regularly encourages Myles with, "Good job, muffin!!"

No comments: