Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out of the mouths of Kyra and Myles...


Kyra: "I want to be a fairy when I grow up."
Myles: "I want to be a scary monster-arrrrr. Or maybe a fast race car!"
Myles: (Looking at the full moon)"Mommy, look- the moon isn't broken any more!"
Kyra: "Myles loves my kisses, even on Sundays."(????)
Myles: "I want to wear the brown shirt today cause it matches my chocolate eyes."
Kyra: "Myles is calling me stinky!"
Myles: "Kyra, I'm not calling you stinky, I'm calling you skunk!"

2 comments:

The Howe Family said...

Abby,
SOOOOO happy to now have your blog address! I am really looking forward to watching your sweet kiddies and hearing about them. :) Thanks for the phone conversation yesterday - I appreciate your honesty. Lots of love to you all!

Corbin and Quincy said...

Loved looking at your blog...such a beautiful fam!!