Friday, May 14, 2010

Hayley Update...

For those who are wondering(probably only grandparents:))...Hayley is doing great at taking care of business in the bathroom!! She has had very few accidents in the last couple weeks (except when she pooped all over my arm at the dentist, while the baby was crying and Myles had the flu...but, we'll save that story for another time:)). I think the stickers and M & M's have been very motivating:)! We have been out and about a lot, and she's getting better and better! Yay!!

1 comment:

The Howe Family said...

Yay! I am thinking about potty training K...not doing anything yet though! Hoping thinking about it is half the battle! ; ) I keep telling myself we'll do it this summer....yeah, that is right around the corner!

In response to your comment....yes, we really need to catch up. All this home school business makes me wish we lived near you our other vintage Sienna driving friends. : ) Thought of you today when I went by the Sonlight booth at the curriculum fair.