Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Myles' first missing tooth!

When I think my Myles, I see this...

This is what he really looks like these days:)


This is his first missing tooth at 5 years and 5 months old!



Myles is a trinket man...he collects anything and everything. I'm pretty sure this will be in his collection for a while:). It's actually sitting on his dresser right now... And speaking about collections, he collected about 40 beer bottlecaps off the ground during the 2 weeks we were in Lake Tahoe(he wanted to make a necklace- Wouldn't that be a nice thing for a 5 yr old boy to wear to church? A necklace of 40 old, rusty, gross beer bottlecaps?). Anyway, they were so gross that when we got home they mysteriously disappeared into the trash...he hasn't noticed yet, but when he does I think I'm going to be in big trouble:).



Here he is... a toothless cutie!

No comments: