Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A shirtless summer for Myles

Some of you may have noticed that Myles is often shirtless in the pictures I post lately...that is because he is almost always shirtless! I think it started at the beginning of the summer, or maybe last spring. Anyway, at some point he decided he was a shorts only kinda guy. I fought this at first, and then decided I had bigger battles to win:). Who can blame him really, it has been over 100 degrees for months! He still complains when I tell him to put on a shirt for a trip to the grocery store, or gymnastics, or a friend's house. As soon as we enter the car to return home...the shirt is off again! On the upside, I've probably had slightly less laundry for the last 3 months!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a cute kid, I see no problem with that. He is a boy, that's what boys do.

Unknown said...

If he was my son I would let him go to the store shirtless.

Geoff said...

Miles is so cute how he goes around shirtless. I wish I was as brave going around shirtless when I was his age. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I had a surgical scar on my tummy, & not to mention somewhat of a pot belly.