Thursday, March 1, 2012

Daily Entertainment

Mommy: "Daddy's going to be home late tonight because he's tutoring some kids."
Myles: "What IS that- tutoring?"
Mommy: "Well, the kids are having trouble learning spanish, so he's going to help teach them."
Myles: "Oh! I thought it had something to do with tooting." :)

Putting Sophy down for a nap in her biggle bed(aka big girl bed),
Mommy: "Sophy, you need to obey and lay down in your bed. What happens if you get up and don't obey?" (I'm expecting words like trouble, spanking, etc.)
Sophy: "Mommy be super mad." :)

When taking soil samples and looking for insects for a science experiment,
Mommy: "Why don't you pick up that railroad tie and dig underneath it?"
Kyra: "Are there going to be scorpions under there?"
Mommy: "I don't think so."
Kyra: (not believing me) "I think we need a man for this!" :)

Hayley, never at a loss for new sayings, asks me each night before bed, "Mommy, could you get me all jammied up?"

Hayley's favorite "chore" is cleaning my rings. She asks, "Mommy, can I sparkle your rings today?":)

No comments: