Friday, September 28, 2012

Heard Around the House...

Sophy:  "Where, where, where is my papa chicken ballet???" (later discovered to mean her Berenstein Bear book from Chic-fil-a)

Myles:  He just learned how to whistle and is very proud of that fact since his mother has been trying to learn to whistle for 30 years and still can't do it!  He says, "Don't worry Mommy!  I'm sure you'll be able to whistle in heaven!"  Thanks buddy:)

Kyra:  "Mommy, when I get married someday, what I really want you to give me for a present is your recipe for cranberry apple crisp!"

Sophy:  "When I grow up can I play soccer with a uniform too?"

Hayley:  "I lost my first tooth just in time for Halloween!  Now I look like a jack-o-lantern!"

Sophy:  comes in crying, "Myles said I'm mean!!!"
            Mommy:  "Are you being mean?"
Sophy:  "YES!"

Kyra:  "Is it going to be cold today??  Because if it's going to be, like 80, then I'm wearing jeans!"

Myles: (after listening to Daddy complain about his torn hamstring, dislocated pinky finger, planter facsitis in his foot, and kink in his back...) "Daddy, maybe we should just get you a wheelchair!?"

Sophy: (Daddy calls for her across the field at the park)  "No Daddy, I not come over there!!  There's tons of bad guys!!!" (bad guys=high school football players)

No comments: