Sunday, February 2, 2014

Turkey Trot

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving marked the elementary(pre-K-5th) Turkey Trot race put on by Scott's middle school cross country team.  It was a 1 mile cross country race and all four kids ran!(we weren't going to put Sophy in, but she was dying to run)
 

 5 year old Hayley beat a bunch of big girls, and never walked!  She ran 8:19 and got 4th place!
 Afterwards, each kid got a Gatorade and bag of chips...reason enough to run!
 Kyra won the girls race!!  She got a medal and a huge pumpkin pie.  She ran a 7:07!

 Sophy ran the whole mile without stopping!!!  She medaled with a 10th place.  She ran a 10:11!
Myles ran great against a bunch of fast boys!  He also ran a 7:07 and got 5th place!  So the Floyd family pretty much cleaned up on medals!  Lots of fun!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded the close up shot of Hayley I opened it life size and leaned very close to her. The picture is so clear and sharp she appeared to be right in front of me, so I leaned like really close until my lips touched her and I mouth kissed her. When I pulled my mouth from hers I looked right at her. It appeared as though she was grinning at me and I looked her right in the eyes and exclaimed, "you have good looking feet!". Then I started laughing at her and said, "and I bet if you took off your shoes and socks and smelled your feet they would be stinky LOL!" Perhaps she will be my dream girl tonight and we can see about Hayley taking off those shoes and socks and smelling her feet!