Friday, August 12, 2011

Snitchin' coupons

I've clipped alot of coupons in the last several months and 3 yr old Hayley always wants in on the action. Only she calls it "snitchin' coupons." As soon as I sit down with my scissors, she's right beside me with hers saying things like, "Mommy, can I help you snitch coupons? Really I'm a great snitcher! I'm going to be a great mommy some day 'cause I love snitchin' coupons!"
I try to keep a straight face and give her some "very important" coupons to snitch. Actually I give her store ads or pages of expired coupons because, well, let's just say that the coupons she snitches are not always useable:). She concentrates very hard and I love how much she desires to help me.

Actually, all this snitchin' has improved her cutting a lot. Maybe she'll get some real coupons to snitch in the near future!:)

No comments: